Monday, October 1, 2012

October Class Share!

 
Hello! For my second post of the day, I wanted to show you the pics for my October class. I know it seems a little early in the month for me to already have this accomplished, but my class dates won't be at their usual last week of the month because I will be gone on a cruise ... yipee! Actually, I am also already working on the November and December class samples, as those dates are different because of the holidays. So, soon I will have those to show you too. But, for today, I have the October class pics. Let me get to them. Enjoy!

First, here is the pic of all three ...
 
 


And then the pics of them individually ...


Another Honeypop card ... don't you love the new red/white honeycomb?

This is a side step card - check it out in the first pic!

 
This is a Slider card ... the penguin on his iceberg slides back and forth!

And here are the class details -

Snowy Friends for the Holidays - Wed. October 17th 11:00 a.m. or Sat., October 20th 2:30 p.m. $25

We are kicking off holiday cardmaking with some of the cutest snowy friends stamps. All three cards are creative and unique, and include a honeycomb pop-up card, a side step card and a slider card.   Please bring detailed scissors, adhesive to include a glue stick, your preferred coloring medium (copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.



Tomorrow I will be back with a Halloween card.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com