Monday, October 29, 2012

Look Who Is ... 50!

Hello!  Today is Donna's birthday and we are cruisin'!  Woo Hoo!  I, so wanted to show you what I made her for her day, but I knew I couldn't show you before we went, as she would see it on my blog!  So, I figured posting it on her actual day, would be perfect!  I think I told you in a previous post that I would have her birthday "card" to show you.  Well, I actually made a mini book, but I had to say card, as it was a surprise!  I have several pics to show you, so let's get to it!  Enjoy!


The front cover. (sorry about the glare)
The inside left front cover.


Shows the three pockets and the front and back covers

One of the 3 pull out pages

A homemade coin envelope enlarged (look closely to see where it is put together).


Shows the accordion binding that holds the pockets.



Humor Card #1


Humor Card #2



Humor Card #3

I think all my pics really give you an idea what this little mini book looks like.  Originally, I was going to do regular size coin envelopes, but I went a little crazy with all the humor and needed more space to add all the words on the cards.  Be sure to click on each one to read them better.  They are pretty hilarious!  What do you think?  I am hoping she loves it! 

Remember, I have set up Saturday's share post for you already, so be sure to come see the blog for that one!  And, once again Happy Halloween!  One side tidbit, my parents married on Halloween after only dating for 4 months.  When my dad died in 1996, they would have celebrated  59 years!  I just figured out that if my dad was still with us, they would be celebrating their 75th this year!  Wow! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com