Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I haven't been back in my room for a few days, instead I have been online looking for ideas for my November Christmas card class. I hope to work on the class samples in the next few days. But, let's get to what you came to see today ... the Saturday share between Debbie and I! I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

I think I made mine the day after I made the Halloween card I showed you a few days ago ...I obviously was in a Halloween mood!  The Dracula stamp is one of those $1 individual clear stamps from Imaginisce.  I really don't think it is the best made polymer stamp, as it didn't stamp as smooth as I would have liked, but who can complain for $1, right?  I love the flower die that Debbie used.  In person, it looks like she die cut it out of white and then colored it with ink.  So pretty.  What do you think of this week's cards?  Do you like the sketch? 

I guess this is World Cardmaking Day today, so ... don't be left out ... go make a card or something creative!  See you next week!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com