Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! First, before I get to the share today, I want to say thank you to the ones that left me such kind words on yesterday's post either here on my blog or on facebook. I am truly blessed to have such special people in my life! Now, on to today's cards. I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
 

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What a super easy and fun sketch ... I love this one!  Just a couple of thoughts on the cards ... I love my card except for the little ribbon "thing" I did under the brad.  Not quite sure about it, but I decided in the end, I liked it enough to leave it as it is!  I used another one of my fun witch stamps, this one, from Rubbernecker.  It doesn't show up very well in the pic, but those gold bead embellishments on Debbie's card totally make the card pop, especially the ones on his crown!  Just adorable!  What do you think? 

I am off and running this morning.  See you next week.  I will have the November class share for you, and maybe even the December class share too!  Wow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com