Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share and Birthday Wishes!

 
 Hello!  O.k. I am back tonight with the share that I tried to write this morning.  It would not let me load my pics and since my blog is all about the pics, well there was nothing left to do but wait until I got home tonight.  And then, I almost forgot!  On to today's share ... first, we must say Happy Birthday to Debbie, as her birthday is tomorrow!  I have been doing Halloween cards for my shares this month, but this week, of course, I had to do a birthday card!  I wrote in her card that I thought it was perfect timing for her birthday to fall the day after our share! LOL!  So, let's get to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card
The Sketch
We both did birthday cards ... how fun is that?  And, don't you love this sketch?  You can see how easy it is to work with.  When I do my next list of "go-to sketches", this one will definitely need to be on it! 

I am sorry you have not seen me all week.  I taught this week and I also worked on my November and December classes.  I am happy to say that my class samples are done!  I won't to show you what I came up with so look for those posts early next week.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  Happy Birthday Debbie!  Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com