Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dream a New Dream!

Hello! As promised, I am back today with a couple of cards that I made this last week for Donna and her mom, both of whom had surgeries either this week or the week before. My favorite is the one I made for Donna, so I will be showing you that one first! Enjoy!



This "dream a new dream" stamp I got a while back from a friend that was selling some of her stamps she no longer wanted.  It was absolutely a PERFECT sentiment!   And Donna likes purple, so I went with that color scheme.  The other card I just wanted to be pretty.  What do you think?  Do you like the way both cards came out?

Recipe Card #1:
Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Spring Line: "Lilac Love" and "Stitch Stripe", Cardstock White, Green, Purple
Stamps - Verve Words of Wisdom, Hero Arts Butterflies #3 Stamp & Die Set
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Hero Arts Butterflies #3 Die set

Other - Button, Twine by The Twinery, Rhinestones

Recipe Card #2:
Paper - Bo Bunny Little Miss 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Green, White, Peach
Stamps - Verve Brighter Days
Ink - Color Box Rose Coral Chalk Ink, Copic, Versafine Smokey Gray
Tools - EK Success Scallop border punch, Spellbinders Lacey Circle, Classic Circle
Other - Ribbon by American Crafts, Rhinestones


I will be back tomorrow to show you the surprise fall project my class takers made this week in class.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com