Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful For You Most of All!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with family and friends.  Today's card is my monthly sketch card for the Sketch for You to Try challenge.  I used a perfect sentiment on the card, which is my wish from me to you.  I will show you my card and the monthly sketch!  Enjoy!
 
 
 



I love this sketch, don't you?  I actually made my card super simple and let the beautiful fall papers work for me!  Simple is good sometimes, right?

Recipe:
Paper - Simple Stories Harvest Lane line, Cardstock Gold, White
Stamps - Verve Bountiful Harvest
Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle, Classic Scallop Circle

Other - Pearls

Have a wonderful day and BE THANKFUL!

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com