Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

I am late because I could not get my cards to load this morning.  It seems to be doing better ... below is my post I wrote this morning ...


Hello! Long time no see! We actually got back last Sunday from the cruise. My friend, Donna and had a wonderful time! It seemed it took me a few days to readjust and I only got out to my room one evening to get this one card for today done. Last night I started working on my class kits, as next week is a teaching week for me. I blew off sending Halloween cards as I kinda ran out of time before leaving for the cruise and I can see, that making and sending Thanksgiving cards is probably not going to happen either, so I guess it is good that I have a fall one to show you today. Debbie's card is a fall one too! What a treat. Let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy! 

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This was a great sketch, one that should definitely go into the "go to sketch" file. What do you think?   As noted above, with this next week being my class week, I doubt I will get a whole lot of time to just make cards for fun, but I do have a couple of on the list that I must make, so when I finished those, I will pop in for that!

Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com