Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stars in the Sky!

Hello!  Well, I am day late getting back to you.  November's cardmaking has been more about need to make's instead of just creating for fun.  Between the class stuff, the get well cards I showed you on Sunday, the Saturday shares, and now sympathy cards, all that adds up to the way life is sometimes.  But, when I started this blog, I knew that whatever I created, whether it was for fun or obligation, I wanted to show you my creations.  I actually have two sympathy cards to show you and I was going to do them in one post, but now I have decided to show you one today and one on Friday.  Here is the first one.  Enjoy!
 

I love the sympathy sentiment, but I rarely get to use it on a card, as it is not one that works for every person.  But, it is wonderful!  I went with one of my "go to sketches"!  What do you think?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Graceful 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Purple, Natural White

Stamps - Sentiment from Impression Obsession sympathy clear set, Cross by Stampendous
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Ribbon from DeNami Designs (it is actually a pale yellow, but it worked with the cream pattern papers great), Pearls

I got the Sketch For You to Try card done too, so pop in sometime tomorrow to see that one, as I made it special to include a Thanksgiving message from me to you!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com