Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I know Thanksgiving is over, but both Debbie and I had fall and Thanksgiving in mind when we made our cards this week so you will just have to enjoy two more fall cards!  Let's do it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I had a hard time getting this sketch to work for me, but, I still like the sketch.  I like it that it has a lot of different elements going on. What do you think?  Do yo like it?

We had a really nice Thanksgiving with the family here, but they went home yesterday, so my goal for this weekend is to come up with some Christmas card ideas and get that started.  So, hopefully, I will have the first ideas early next week to show you.  I have talked about not sending cards this year, but ... I really think that I would feel bad if I didn't, so I have decided to get started and at least see how many I can get done.  I really like the class card I did with the Christmas tree border, so I need to check and see how much paper I have left so I can make more of that one.  See you next week!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com