Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am still gone on my cruise but before I left I wrote today's post and set it up to post for you today.  Woo Hoo!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I like this sketch ... well, except for those triangles!  At least on my card, but on Debbie's I think they kinda go, you know like pennants ... and look at her cuttlebugged (new word I just made up!) background ... it reminds me of the outside skin of a football!  Did she plan that?  She must have!  It is a great guy card, isn't it?  Someone should case this one of hers!  On mine, I did enjoy creating my little Turkey card ... gobble, gobble.  And one last note about those triangles, I like that I added the rhinestones on the triangles and think it helps, a little.  What do you think?

We come back from our cruise tomorrow.  So, I'll stop in early next week with the report!
See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com