Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am sorry you haven't seen me this week. It seems like it works that way on my teaching weeks. I actually did get a couple of cards made that I have to show you, but I guess now you'll have to wait until tomorrow because today we have Saturday's sketch share between Debbie and I. I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

 
My Card
 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think about this week's sketch?  Personally, I am not that crazy about it.  It just seemed like it needed something more, and that was even after I decided I was happy with the finished card.  The one thing I did do on mine, that is new for me, is how I stamped the sentiment right on top of the main image.  Surprisingly, I really like that!  I might have to do that again sometime!  What do you think?  Do you like the stetch, the cards?

I will try to pop in tomorrow with one or both of the cards that got made this week.  So, see you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com