Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Handmade Receives Share!

Merry Christmas + One Day!  I had planned on doing this post yesterday, but just didn't do it!  I haven't been in my shack since early last week, so I don't have anything to share that I have made, but I do have a wonderful share of the handmade goodies I received during the holiday to share with you today.  It's the nice thing about having a blog, as I can share not only my creations, but others too!  Let's do it ... enjoy!  They are in no particular order and I will let you know who made each, plus, probably a comment or two from me ...you know I can't resist!



Made by Betty Thomas (great use of embossing folder and glitter paper!)


Made by Teresa Woods (maybe Tim Holtz inspired, but Teresa's colors and creativity!)


Made by Eileen Flannery (beautiful poinsettia die cut out of velvet ribbon ... great idea!)

Made by Paula DeHart (combined store bought and handmade to create wonderful!)

Made by Esther Owens (beautiful die cut and pretty papers!)

Made by Sara Pritchett (gift tag pretty ... love!)


Made by Martha Blessing (great coloring!)


LATE ADDITION:
Karolyn Knight (so sweet and I recognize this sketch!)



Every year, I give you posts of my favorite cards and projects.  I will be back tomorrow or the next day with one of those posts!  See you then!

Happy Holidays!  Happy Stamping!
Tina




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com