Friday, December 21, 2012

Reindeer Games!

Hello! Today I have a quick card to show you. Last weekend, my my step granddaughter who is 13, asked me to make a basketball Christmas card for her to give to a friend. My first thought was I don't have a basketball stamp, but then I thought ... how hard could it be to make one? So, that is what I did! Adding the cute reindeer stamp and a sentiment from the computer made the card complete! Before I show you, I need to let you know, that I totally forgot to take a picture of the card before I sent it off in the mail, so I asked her to take a picture when she got it and text it to me. She did that, which is great, so I could share it with you. But, the lighting pretty much sucks. I tried to work on it and it is better than it was, but it is still not great. Here it is ...


 
 
 
The basketball is a Spellbinders Classic Circle die, the Stampin' Up Square Lattice embossing folder to give it texture, and a black copic to hand draw the lines.  And of course, you recognize the reindeer from Verve!  I tried to keep it simple.  I hope her friend likes it.
 
See you tomorrow for the share.
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com