Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I have two posts for you today.  I planned on doing one yesterday, but life got in the way.  So, make sure you check out both posts.  I am doing a big 'ole happy dance!  Yes, the next post shows the LAST of the Christmas cards!  But, first, let's do this post, the weekly share between Debbie and I!  I will show you my card (of which I made 5 additional to add to my stash), Debbie's card and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This one was kinda fun, I thought.  It gave me a chance to make another one of the 3D ornaments.  It does like flat when you mail it, but I guess it would be smart to add a note, so the recipient knows to form it back into a 3D element.  This layout is almost too simple, but it definitely is open to all kinds of possibilities.

Recipe for my card:
Paper - Bo Bunny Rejoice 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Red, White, Green
Stamps - Sentiment from Penny Black, Christmas tree from Stampin' Up (2002 set)
Ink- Memento Black, Copics, Versafine Black (sentiment)
Tools - My Favorite Things Ornament Die-namics
Other - Rhinestones, Red Hemp Cord

Don't forget to check out one more post from me today! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com