Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Sketch Share ...

Hello!  I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I did not get my card done this week for the share, and so instead of just showing you Debbie's card, I decided to wait until next Saturday to show you both cards!  I also was hoping to have time to pick my favorite cards for 2012 and get that post ready for you.  That has not happened because yesterday we had to drive up to Fort Worth and sign a paper saying they had my mom's cemetery plot is marked off in the right area.  Seems silly, but we are sure that somewhere along the way, someone got buried in the wrong place and now they have this requirement.  Anyway, interesting fact about my parents plots:  they were purchased in April of 1950 for $100.  And they had paid on them for the 20 months before at $5.00 a month.  I asked yesterday how much those would cost today.  She said $3500 each!  Wow!  That is inflation!  And pretty crazy considering that land has long been paid for.  They are just gouging fine folks!  O.k. that's my 2 cents there.  I am still doing good with all of it.  I really thank everyone for praying and keeping me in their thoughts.  It is really helping me.  Such peace! 

I will get to the 2012 favorites soon.  So, stop back by tomorrow or the next day! 


Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering if you are still doing OK. You sound like you are doing well. I know you will miss your Mom dearly, but when they have outlived their quality of life it makes it somewhat easier to let go. Blessings to you, Tina
Your fiend, Diana B.

 
design by suckmylolly.com