Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with cards from both Debbie and I for the Saturday sketch share.  I think I told you earlier in the week that I had "spruced" (my Christmasy word) my card up a little so that I could make it and 4 more like it to add to my Christmas card making stash.  Debbie went with a fun fall design.  Let's get to it... I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
 

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
I know I rarely make square cards, but since I knew I wanted to make more of this one for the "stash", I decided that I could go with a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square so that it would fit in a regular size envelope.  I figure it is going to cost me a pretty penny to send cards as it is, so I didn't want to add more for a big square size card.   I did write down the recipe details, so here is that ...

Recipe (my card):

Paper - Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder 6 x 6 pad (last year's line from my stash), Green snowflake is also Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup Line: "Garlic Flakes", Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Great Impressions (love this cute wood-mounted reindeer), Sentiment is from Studio G $1 clear stamp (love these for small sentiments)
Ink - Memento Black, Versafine Black for sentiment, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle, Ranger Glossy Accents (for his nose), Stickles (for berries), Gelly Roll glitter pen (for ornament)
Other - Rhinestones, Dew Drops

I am in the middle of working on the next set of cards, so I hope to be back tomorrow to show you!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


Christmas Card Count:
From Classes - 9
Tree card (11/27 post) - 3
Candy Cane girl (11/28 post) -4
Skating bird (11/30 post) - 4
Reindeer (Today's post) - 4

Total so far - 24


One more note ... can you believe in the last 5 days, I have completed 15 cards + the ones I am working on next??? Wow, that just shows what you can do if you set your mind to it!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com