Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Howl-idays!

Welcome to the second post of the day.  If you missed the first one, be sure to scroll down to see it!  Thanks for joining me today for my big 'ole HAPPY DANCE!!  This post shows the last of the Christmas cards I am making this year!  Woo Hoo!  I can't express how happy I am in finishing the making of these cards.  I even make a few over my list so I could take about 8 to the gift shop where I try to sell my cards.  I also took about 10 of the tags from last year and this year's tag class.  So, it's late, but at least it is done.  And if they don't sell, no big deal.  Now, I have to spend time getting the cards signed and ready to be sent out, which is a chore, but that is just part of it, 'cause, if you make 'em, you gotta send 'em!!  O.k., for the last creation, I have a really cute one to share with you.  Let's get to it.  I also made more of a couple of class cards and I have reminder pics of them for you too!  Enjoy!
 
 

Reminder of class card

Class card revamped in more simple style.
Reminder of class card
First of all, do you not love the doggie card?  How about how the ribbon and the dog tag match the dog's collar and tag?  I love how this one came out.  I made 6 of this card.  And then, of the two class cards, I made 6 of each of those.  I love the class card with the angel and Jesus but I was so ready to finish that I decided it would be to my advantage to go with a more simple card layout.  And I love how this one came out too!  So, here is the final total ... I made 87 New cards in the last 3 weeks!  WOW!  I really enjoyed it and I loved having fun cards to show you here! 

Recipe for Happy Howl-idays card:
Paper - October Afternoon Holiday Style line "Figgy Pudding" (from stash), Cardstock Natural White, Red
Stamps - Inky Antics Punny Christmas Pups, Tiny paw on tag from Inky Antics Delightful Dots #1
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Versafine Vintage Sepia (for paw on tag)
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Oval, Classic Scallop Oval, Ribbon Tag, Classic Circle, Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Other - Ribbon by American Crafts, Big Rhinestones by Bazille, Twine by The Twinery


I am planning to make a few more box card gift holders like the one I taught in class last week, so when I get those ready in a few days I will show you those and also give you a tutorial on the cool box.  So, seen see you sometime next week.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com