Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweet Holiday Wishes!

Hello!  I have another Christmas card for you today.  I am getting very close to the amount I need which includes the church add-ons and the ones I can take to the gift shop to put in my booth to sell.  Now grant you, they will only have a week to sell, but it is, what it is!  I found a package of these little tiny cookie cutter charms that I obviously got last year and knew the perfect stamp to match up with them.  But, I don't own the stamp I had in mind, but I was pretty sure I had stamped some off from a friend earlier in the year.  After a little search, I found them!  Now, the search was on for the perfect paper ... I found it in my stash, but only a piece big enough for 4 cards, which is fine since that is the number of stamped off girls I found.  Putting all this together, created this fun card ...enjoy!
 
 


Don't you love how it all came together?  I love this stamp ... going on the wish list!  And, how about that tiny gingerbread man charm?  Soooo cute!

Recipe:

Paper - Reminisce called Yum, Yum (from 2010), Cardstock White, Pink, Red
Stamps - My Favorite Things a la mode What's Cooking, Sentiments from a la mode set Candy Cane Kisses
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Lifestyle Crafts Jubilant (1 of 2 from set) embossing folder, Spellbinders Lacey Circle, My Favorite Things File Tab Die-namics
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Mini Cookie Cutter by Dress It Up, Rhinestones

I will be back for another tomorrow.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!

Tina



Christmas Card Count:

From Classes - 9
Tree card (11/27 post) - 3
Candy Cane girl (11/28 post) -4
Skating bird (11/30 post) - 4
Reindeer (12/1 post) - 4
Bulb girl (12/2 post) - 12
Santa's Helper (12/3) - 6
Wisemen (12/8 post) - 4

Glory To God (12/11 post) - 17
From Our House to Yours (12/12 post) - 6
Sweet Wishes (today's post) - 4
Total so far - 73
 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com