Monday, December 3, 2012

Santa's Little Helper!


Hello! I got another one done! I have really been in a creating mojo mood. On Saturday, Jen posted her Sketch for You to Try sketch challenge card on her blog. With all this good mojo going, I decided I should do her sketch now and make additional ones to add to my stash. The stamp I used was one I borrowed last year from a friend, but now I own it, as I couldn't resist doing a small order with Verve to get a couple of things! I know, can we say, "addiction"? Anyway, the card is super cute. Let me show you. I will also show you the sketch. Enjoy!
 
 



First of all... did you know Santa is now an equal opportunity employer and that he hires both male and females to guide his sleigh?  Hee, Hee!   Here's a challenge for you ... what do you think her name is?  She needs a girly reindeer name ... Rudolphine?  Put your thinking caps on!  What do you think about the sketch this time?  And how about my card?

Recipe:

Paper - Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder Line (last year's line):  I used a combination of papers both 12 x 12: Salt & Pepper, Dried Green Onion, and from 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Dark Brown, Light Blue
Stamps - Verve Santa's Helper, Snowflake from Verve Christmas in the Air
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circle, Classic Circle, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder
Other - Various Rhinestones


A little about the sketch challenge ... Jen delMuro posts a monthly sketch and for those who do every month's sketch thru the whole year, gets their name in a drawing for the grand prize which is I think $20 gift certificates to 12 different stamp companies.  I have done every sketch this year! (and last!)  I have so enjoyed her sketches and look forward every month to a new sketch.  I was sad to hear today's sketch will be the final one. To be entered in to the grand prize, I have to link all my sketches to today's post.  You can use these links to remind you of all the great sketches there were this year ... here is my list ...

January - Presto!  Over the Hill!
February - Hello Sweet Friend!
March -
You're Bloomin' Fabulous
April - Hare Today!
May - A Day Sprinkled with Fun!
June - Just Flying By To Say Hi!
July - Rain or Shine ... You Are Always on My Mind!
August - I Can Do All Things ...!
September - Thinking of You!
October - Hello Pumpkin!
November - I'm Thankful For You Most of All!
December - Today's Post!

I am off today to work on the class kits as I am teaching Wed. and Saturday this week, so you won't be seeing me until later in the week. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

Christmas Card Count:

From Classes - 9
Tree card (11/27 post) - 3
Candy Cane girl (11/28 post) -4
Skating bird (11/30 post) - 4
Reindeer (12/1 post) - 4
Bulb girl (12/2 post) - 12
Santa's Helper (Today's post) - 6

Total so far - 42

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruta! I can't believe you missed that name considering your Casa background. Give her some looooong false eyelashes and I think you will see what I mean.

Cathy G

 
design by suckmylolly.com