Friday, March 8, 2013

Blessings on Your Special Day!

Hello!  Today's card was made for for a friend of mine (actually she was the hospice social worker for my mom) who asked me to make a couple of special cards for her.  She told me her daughter n law loved the lord, so I decided to combine birthday and inspirational together for this card.  Let me show you ... enjoy!

 
 

I thought this cross with the rose would be perfect.  The sentiment was the only thing I could find that kinda went with it.  On the inside of the card, I stamped Happy Birthday to make it all go together.  What do you think about this one? 

Recipe:

Paper - Echo Park For the Record 2 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Rose
Stamps - Cross by Eureka Stamps, Sentiment by Penny Black
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - My Favorite Things Mini scallop border edger, Lifestyle Crafts Bloom embossing folder
Other - Ribbon by Midori, Rhinestones

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com