Monday, June 17, 2013

No Bones About It...!

Hello!  I was supposed to post the card I made for my hubby yesterday.  I am not used to doing posts on Sunday, so I totally forgot.  And then today, well, I almost forgot to do it again!  Good grief!  So, better late than never, here is the card I made ... enjoy!


 
 
Yes, CoCo and Red are our dogs.  For Mother's Day, Gary gave me one from the dogs too!  I know, silly, but fun!  Do you like my fingerprint?  I thought it was a fun addition!  The dog stamp I used on the front of the card is in a set with an ice cream cone, but I think I have already made a card like that for Gary before, so I decided to just stamp the dog and then create a little shadowbox full of tiny hearts.  The bone stamps were too large to cut out, so I stamped the back of the heart with them instead.  He liked his card.  I hope you do too!
Recipe:
Paper - Echo Park This & That 6 x 6 pad, Dot Cardstock from Bazzill, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Dog from Inky Antics Ice Cream Pup HoneyPop Set, Outside Sentiment and bones from Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #2 set, Inside Sentiment "doggone great day" from Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #1 set, Love You part from Inkadinkado, WE letters from Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles, Pinking Circles, Classic Hearts, On The Edge (heart border and also where I got the tiny hearts for heart box)
Other -  Pearls from Queen & Co.
 
I finished a wedding card last night, so I will try to get that post done to show up either tomorrow or the next day. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com