Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card first, then Debbie's and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!
 
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think we both liked this sketch.  It works for a larger image like Debbie's and it also works for a smaller image, like mine, too!  Pretty versatile!  Like it?

I am in the middle of making a Father's Day card for the hubby so I will see you tomorrow for that.  And hopefully, I will get some other cards made to show you through next week.  One project that I have to do is to work on a set of holiday class cards for a private class I will be teaching in October, but the group wants me to have the samples to them by July 1st.  No, I don't really want to think about Halloween, Fall, and Christmas now, but ... I must.  Of course, there is no way I will have enough paper in my stash for card kits, so I will be re-working them in Sept. with more current papers.  It makes me appreciate that for my regular teaching gig, I don't have to make any samples any more than two to three weeks before!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com