Thursday, June 6, 2013

You Always Pop Into My Thoughts!

Hello!  I snuck in a post last night so if you missed that one, you might scroll down to see it.  For today's card, I inked up one of those adorable Pure Innocence girls.  This one, the Popcorn girl, is one I used in a class, but I don't think I had used it just for fun, so now I have!  And it is a really fun card, let me show you!  Enjoy!
 

I love how this one came out.  I even got to use the film strip die!  Plus, I got to paper piece!  As you know, my favorite thing to do!  What do  you think? 

Recipe:
Paper - Echo Park Happy Days 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Red, Black
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Popping By, Miss You sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - My Favorite Things Mini Filmstrip border, & Tab Die-namics, Scallop Die by The Stamps of Life
Other - Rhinestones, Twine by The Twinery

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com