Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Some People Make The World Special!

Hello!  Last weekend, I told you I had at least two cards ready to show you and all I had to do was write two posts this week.  Well, it seems it is Wed. night and I am just getting around to doing it.  The card for you today is so simple that I debated about whether it would even warrant a post by itself.  But, everything I make goes on this blog.  So, I decided to just sneak this post in tonight with this very simple card.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!


I told you it's simple ... can we say, let the pretty papers guide our way?!  It is from one of those My Minds Eye 6 x 6 pads, and the sentiment and small flower is from Verve. 

I do have one other thing to share with you.  Last week, as you know was my teaching week.  I had a surprise for my class takers.  The month before, Sara, one of my "regulars" suggested that I make some name tags to help with everyone knowing every one's names.  So, I got some plastic holder type tags (made by Avery) at Office Depot.  And I went to decorating.  I printed every one's name on the computer and die cut it out with an Spellbinders Oval.  Then inside each holder, I added a pattern paper with coordinating cardstock.  I did all the embellishing on the outside of the holder.  I made 20 of them and my idea is that at each class they can pick the one they want to wear and add their name to it with some removable tape.  I had so much fun making them and they loved them.  Here is the pic of them attached to a bulletin board ... enjoy!



That is it for my tonight.  I am going to write tomorrow's post right now, as tomorrow morning I am off to meet friend for the scrapbook convention in Arlington.  I'll give you a report of my good finds and stuff on Friday. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com