Friday, June 14, 2013

Sticking my Neck out to Say ...!

Hello!  I thought I would just pop in with a cute card I made for our granddaughter.  I do have to warn you that the cute papers I used for this card, you will see again on tomorrow's card.  It does show you how using different layouts or images, can give you totally different results.  Let me show you today's card ...enjoy!
 
 

I love this layout with the circles.  Don't you?

Recipe:
Paper - Echo Park A Perfect Summer 6 x 6 pad (I am gonna wish I had bought two pads!), Cardstock White, Turquoise
Stamps - Darcie's Oceans of Joy Clear set, Happy Birthday from Stampin' Up

Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles
Other - Rhinestones

See you tomorrow for the sketch share!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com