Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with the Saturday share.  Do you know the best thing about the Saturday share?  Well, for sure, you can always count on it.  You know that even if I don't post anything throughout the week, you can get some inspiration from my blog on Saturday!  And, that is the case this week!  I had two cards ready to show you, but since it was my class prepping and teaching week, I never got the posts ready for you.  Now, I will have something for you next week!  Woo Hoo!  Let's do the share ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card
The Sketch




 

What do you think about this sketch?  I think it was a fun one to work with.  As you can see, I once again had to do the "out of the box" technique to get my daisy girl to fit!  But it works! 

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com