Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!

 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch


What do you think of the sketch this week?  Debbie said she had kinda of a hard time with it.  I like it but I quickly found out that the image I was going to use was not going to fit, and so I had to go with plan b.  I like my end result.  So, I am thinking this sketch now should be in to "go-to's".  I will have to use it again soon, and see what I think!

My plan this weekend is to work on my class cards, so hopefully, I will have those to show you early next week.  Of course, I have some new stamps to play with too, but class cards must come first!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com