Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Add Sunshine to Your Day!

Hello!  I am back today with another get well card.  This one is centered around a get well sentiment stamp that I got earlier in the year at one of the conventions.  Actually, it really isn't surprising that I picked this sentiment, because it seems every year, I am drawn to some group of stamps.  One year, it was animals.  This year it is sentiments about sunshine.  In fact, I have thought about making some kind of mini book or a collection of cards about sunshine so I could use all the sunshine stamps I have!  But, today I have a just a bright and sunshiny card for you ... enjoy! 
 

I told you it was bright!  I picked out papers and then after coloring, I decided it needed brighter papers to match, so I found this great stripe in my stash.  Love how it came out, brightness and all!  Do you like this one?

Recipe:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers 72 & Sunny Line: "Rainbow" (said it was from 2010), Cardstock Orange, White, Yellow
Stamps - Sentiment by Rubbernecker, Flower/Sun image by Inky Antics Swirly Sunshine & Flowers
Ink - Memento Ink, Copics

Tools - Spellbinders Circles, MFT Scallop Edging die-namics
Other - Yellow Pearls

See you tomorrow for another get well creation!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com