Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Not Feeling So Chirpy?

Hello!  Last week, I spent one day making three get well cards for my friend at church that buys my cards from me.  She had told me at least two weeks ago she would like to have some get well cards, and I knew that I had better get to making them for her!  Today's card is one of those three.  It is a little bit silly and I was worried that she would not like this one.  But, on Sunday when I showed them to her, she said she liked them all.  Yea!  So, here is my card ... enjoy!

 
 
I forgot to copy the inside ... it reads ... "sending you a bowl of get well wishes mixed with love".  I think this is just an adorable set of stamps.  It actually is one of the HoneyPOP sets, but as you can see, you don't have to do the pop up type card, to make it cute!  I love how this one came out, don't you?

Recipe:
Paper - Pebbles Basics line: Honeycomb Dot (yellow check), Echo Park Happy Days 6 x 6 pad (red dot), Cardstock White, Red
Stamps - Inky Antics Chicken Soup HoneyPOP
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Spellbinders On the Edge Border
Other - Rhinestones

See you tomorrow for another get well card creation.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com