Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Two for the Patriotic!

Donna and I have gotten together several days over the past couple of months to make a series of cards that the Blue Star Mothers president is going to try to sell at the convention this week.  All proceeds will go toward postage to send care packages to our troops.  We ended up with 44 cards which means there are 11 different ones, quantity 4 of each.  2 of them were leftovers from extras that were made for care packages for the last two packaging times (they send care packages quarterly and every care package includes a thank you card).  We just had to rework them the insides so they were ready to sell.  1 was the patriotic class card from my June class that I had two extra kits for, so with those and our two, we had the quantity we needed.  I showed you 3 of the cards on my posts of 7/3, 7/4/and 7/5.  That leaves 5 more to show you and I have the first 2 today!  Here they are enjoy!
 
 
 


As in the July posts, I don't have the recipe details, but if you need them, just send me an email, and I will get the recipe for you.  See you tomorrow for the last 3!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com