Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sending Get Well Thoughts!

Hello!  Today I have the last of three get well cards I have been showing you the last couple of days.   The layout is from a card I saw on Pinterest.  Love that source for great ideas!  While I am on the subject of Pinterest, remember if you see a card that you like here on my blog and you want to "pin", all you have to do is send your mouse to the top left corner of the card and you will see a "pin it".  Just click on this, and it will "pin it" to your board of your choosing.  I try to remember to pin my cards onto my board called "my own creations".  If you want to see all my boards, you can always go to my pinterest boards, by clicking on My Pinterest on the right side of my blog.  O.k., let's get back to my get well card.  Here it is ...enjoy!
 
 

I love how this one came out.  As you know, usually I do my base in white and then add color cardstock from there, but this time I did the base in brown, and then added a white panel, and then back to brown.  I love the effect.  But, no, I won't be changing how I usually do it, because the main reason, I do it the way I do, is that the white cardstock I buy by the ream, so it is much more cost effective.  This is a nice change, if I do say so myself!  What is your favorite way to do cards, white base or color? 

Recipe:
Paper - Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Brown, White, Aqua, Peach
Stamps - Verve (flowers), Rubbernecker (sentiment)

Ink - Versafine Spanish Moss (for the whispy leaves), Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Circles
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co.


Tomorrow I have a sympathy card to show you.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com