Friday, August 23, 2013

With Sincere Condolences!

Hello!  Today I have a sympathy card I made.  It was sent to a man, so it had to be not only simple, but in colors that are more masculine.  I think it came out nice.  Here it is ....enjoy!
 

I have used that Authentique 6 x 6 pad with blues, greens, and browns for numerous occasions, including Father's Day (originally used in a class), birthday, and now sympathy.  It is great to have a "go - to" paper for when you need a general masculine card.  I added the die cut leaf because I felt it needed a little something.  I think it came out nice.  Don't you?

Recipe:
Paper - Authentique Loyal 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Brown
Stamps - Impression Obsession

Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Spellbinders Foliage 2
Other - Rhinestones by Queen & Co.


See you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com