Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it ... first, my card, then Debbie's and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Given a large enough space to add a Pure Innocence girl, I am there!  Gotta stamp them so I don't feel so guilty having so many of them!  LOL!  I really liked this sketch.  This is definitely one for the "go to sketch" file!  What do you think?

I made a few get well cards for my lady at church that I make cards for, so I will have those to show you next week.  And I worked a little on my art project, but in the next few days I have to really get after it because I am not even close to finishing and the deadline is very quickly approaching!  The granddaughter is most likely going home on Sunday, so it will be back to normal soon.  I love having family here, but I am ready for just some quiet time too! 

See you soon!  Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com