Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another sketch share between Debbie and I.  So, let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think it's pretty fun that both our cards have animal images.  I think we both really liked this sketch.  And you can see why, as the main image piece is quite large so there is plenty of room to put almost anything in it, and there is enough other elements to make it interesting.  What do you think?  Do you like our cards and the sketch?

I finally got a chance to go back to working on my art project (see post of 7/18), so I will be working on that, next, probably every chance I get, as there is still a lot to do.  Donna and I got together early in week and finished some more patriotic cards that the Blue Star Mothers president will try to sell at the convention.  So, I hope to get those posted early next week for you. 

It has been so hot here ... some days as much as 104.  But, today we are supposed to be getting a cold front!  It will be 99!  Only if you don't live in Texas, would you laugh at this, because we Texans know that under 100 makes a world of difference.  I am so ready for it!  Try to stay cool and I'll see you next week!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com