Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Wow, this has been a busy week!  But, not stamping!  In fact, I was only in my room long enough to create my sketch card that I am showing you today.  You see, my stepdaughter, her better half and the grandson, decided they wanted to come to our house for their vacation.  They were here from last Saturday to this Wednesday, and we stayed busy the whole time.  On Monday, we even drove to Monroe, LA to see the Duck Dynasty headquarters.  Not my pick, but we sure had fun.  Just a share from me to let you know why I have been "MIA"!  Now, lets get to today's cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
My Card

Debbie' s Card

The Sketch
It was such a great sketch, I think, to be able to stamp a special sentiment and then also, show off some pretty papers.  Speaking of pretty papers, Debbie told me her background papers were made using the Dylusions Mists.  Wow, how creative.  Me ... I just went with one of my favorite 6 x6 pads with all the papers that coordinate with each other.  I love how they came out and I think this sketch is a keeper?  What do you think?

Have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com