Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another Saturday sketch share between Debbie and I.  This is another one of the weeks where we had a choice between circle or square.  Debbie and I both went with the 4 1/4" square card.  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I got this set of adorable owl stamps at the store last time I was there!  I love owl stamps!  (as you know ...LOL!)  It is from Darcie's!  It made a perfect card for me.  Love Debbie's star idea!  Great cards and a nice sketch.  What do you think?

Guess what?  You know the art project that I have been working on for over a month?  It is DONE!  Woo Hoo!  Look for a post from me today or tomorrow showing my finishing steps. 

Next week is my teaching week, so I will probably by mia until next Saturday.  Have a good one!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com