Friday, February 28, 2014

Howdy!

Hello!  End of the month, so I was thinking I need to get caught up on anything that I have made but haven't shared here.  I made this card in January for the grandsons birthday.  Frankly, I am not very crazy about the card.  I think that is why I have never written the post to share it with you.  But, I got to thinking that this blog is as much for me as you and if I make it, I share it ...no matter if I like it or not!  So, here it is ... enjoy?!
 
 
 
 
He is really into western stuff and that is why I went with this card.  He is a guy and money was inside, so probably he didn't even pay attention to the card or care.  Looking at it now, I don't think it is too bad, if I had left the "howdy" sentiment off!  What do you think?

See you tomorrow for the sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com