Monday, December 29, 2014

Calendar Swap Page!

Hello!  Late last year I got asked to participate in a calendar swap when one of the participants opted out, so I did it.  Then, several months ago, I was asked again.  I said okay, but not thinking that I would have to have my page done right in the middle of making Christmas cards, prepping and teaching my class.  Oh wow, was I worried that I wouldn't get the 13 done in time, but I did.  I got a choice of which month I wanted and from the months that were untaken, I decided on May.  I knew I could do something with flowers or something for birthdays, as both my hubby and my birthday is in May.  Since it was my "month", I decided to go with colors I like, a favorite stamp, and flowers!   Enjoy!
 
 
 

Last week I got an email that I had made a mistake on my page ... you saw it right off, didn't you?  I bet you did!  And when it was pointed out, I felt like one big dummy!  So, I retyped the month with the correct year and cut them out, and ran them thru the xyron and sent them off so that my mistake could be fixed!  Yea!  Other than that, I love how my page turned out!  The white bunny (The Cat's Pajamas) made it simple to color, but yet it is whimsical and colorful. 

See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com