Monday, December 15, 2014

Design Team Tag: Posted on The Crafty Scrapper blog today!


Hello everyone!  Tina here, with my tag for day #6. 
 
I was given some pretty papers from Authentique and a really beautiful chipboard snowflake ornament from Leaky Shed.  I just taught a tag class last week and used the tag set from Elizabeth Crafts.  I knew combining these would make one pretty tag ...
 

And it really is pretty, more so than the photo shows!
I lightly added aqua acrylic paint to the chipboard and then added stickles and pearls!
I love how with the tag set, it shows the coordinating paper through the opening of the front tag. 
It really adds a pretty element to the tag. 

I will be back on Friday for tag #10! 
Make sure to stop in soon to the store to see all the tags we are creating for you!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com