Friday, December 19, 2014

My Tag on The Crafty Scrapper Blog Today!

Hello!  I have been a busy, creative girl this week!  Among the projects are the completion of my Christmas cards.  I had to cut some people which sucks, but I had to stop at some point and move to the next project, like gift card holders, an handmade ornament, and treat box decorations.  Also, on my list this week was to get to showing you some of these, but here is another day, I have simply run out of time.  I am heading out to go the store for a little party.  Will try to get a couple of things to show you tomorrow, well, in addition to the regular Saturday post. Don't worry though because I do have something fun to share today, as I am on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today ... here is that post ... enjoy!
 
 
 
 


Hello Everyone, Tina here, back with another tag creation for you.
 
This time I was given some fun and colorful papers from Doodlebug Design, which is a favorite company because a lot of their designs are small for card makers, like me!
 
I was given some cardstock stickers from the same line.  Now, rarely would I use these, as I own lots of stamps, but I thought okay, let's use them this time.  
So cute ...
 

Of course, I added sparkle with Stickles and the Wink of Stella glitter pen. 
 Then, the rhinestones and a stamped sentiment made my tag really come together. 
On Monday, I used the same tag set from Elizabeth Crafts but this time I did not put a layer behind to show though, which gives a totally different look.

Stop in at the store soon to see all the tag creations!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com