Saturday, December 20, 2014

Treat Box Decoration!

Hello!  This is my second post today and this one is short and sweet.  I just wanted to show you one of the decorated treat boxes I made for the group of ladies that I crop with monthly.  The boxes came from Michaels.  I happened upon them one day and got a package not knowing if I would use them or not, but they were half price and the package contained 10 French fry style boxes.  Glad I got them because they were perfect to hold a treat bag full of Saltine Toffee and had a great front panel to add a fun decoration!  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I cut and colored the Santa,  (My Favorite Things), die cut the scallop circle, added the HO 3 sentiment and added the tag with twine.  Easy, and fun!

See you tomorrow for a couple of more posts!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com