Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their friends and family.  Today I have another share between Debbie and I.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
Yes, it was another of those weeks where we had a choice between square or circle, but as you can see, square is the choice of the day!  Debbie's idea is a keeper though, as I think this would make a great Christmas card idea.  I am done with Christmas cardmaking for the year, so I went looking for any stamps that might work for a New Year's card.  Both the numbers and the stamp with the glasses are those cheap Studio G clear stamps, but it works!   Do you like today's cards?

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom quote!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com