Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am just about done with all the Christmas creations.  I started on a card for the hubby but it is not finished yet, so I will still have to go to my room early next week to get that one finished but that is all!  When I saw the sketch for this week, I thought of a punch of a pine branch that I ordered during Black Friday to make wreaths with.  I am sure you have seen or probably even own it.  I think I sold a similar one in my store, but I have wanted it for a long time, so I got it.  But as my Christmas card making was coming to an end, I was wishing I had a few more religious cards in my stash, so I switched gears, which means I didn't use the punch, but I will, someday!  Here are the cards for the day ... my card first, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used ... enjoy!
 
 
My Card


Debbie's Card


The Sketch
The die I used is just the center portion of a long border die from Taylored Expressions.  This is the first time I have ever thought about doing this.  But, I love the result.  I love Debbie's card too.  The patterns and colors remind me of Christmas from my childhood, not sure why, but they do.  The sketch is so simple, but I really do like it.  How about you?

Okay, I have figured out I have about 8 or 9 more posts to show you, and of them, at least 7 are my creations for Christmas.  So, I will have another for you today, a couple tomorrow and one a day after that.  And yes, I am writing them right now!

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com