Saturday, December 13, 2014

Santa x 2!

Hello! I have some good news and some bad news.  Bad news first, this is a Saturday and you always get a sketch share between Debbie and I on Saturdays, but this week we had a little mix up on which sketch was the next one and we did different sketches, so you will have to wait a day or two for the share.  The good news is I have a couple of Santa cards that I made to show you!  I ordered the awesome set from My Favorite Things during the black Friday sale and I made with the same set four different cards with multiples of each to send.  I have two of the four for you today.  The other two I will show you real soon.  I have a Santa collection here at the house, so it is fitting that I finally have in my stamp collection Santa  stamps!  Enjoy! 
 

 

 
Oh my gosh, I adore these stamps!  On the first card, I originally thought of a die I have that is a border of jingle bells, but it ended up being too big for him, so I went looking.  The stamp I used came from a Stampendous set of snowman stamps and really, I think it is supposed to be a string of lights, but adding silver Stickles, I decided ...looks like bells to me!  What do you think?  The set of stamps has three different Santas, as I am showing you two of them here.  The second card, is a fun one too!  On the simple side, but I love it! 

See you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com