Monday, December 1, 2014

Decenber Class Share!

Hello!  Yea, I am finally done with my class samples.  It's about time since my first class is just 10 days away!  As I have done in the past, I knew for my December class, I wanted to do tags and a gift card holder.  But, every year, it is not until I get started on them that I realize tags are just like doing cards, at least the way I do them!  I looked at so many gift card holder ideas and then made them with the instructions I found, but most were either too small, wouldn't stay closed, or too much trouble.  I finally settled on one but changed the size.  I think it is an easy one to teach and one that will be super simple to recreate.  So here are my tags and gift card holder ... enjoy!

Tag 1 is s SHAKER!

Tag 2 is GINGERBREAD cute!

Tag 3 is PEACEFUL!

Tag 4 is a cute girl with a PLAID coat!


Gift Card Holder Closed
 
Gift Card Holder Open with Gift Card POPPED UP!
I love how they came out.  And I am so glad to have them done so I can go to the next item on my list!  Below are the class details, if you are interested and remember even if you can't come or don't live local, you can always get a kit. Last month I made 20 kits and sold them all!  Once their gone, they are gone.  If you want to sign up to take the class or will be picking up your kit at The Crafty Scrapper, call the store at 972-923-3151 to sign up.  If you aren't local and want a kit, contact me by Monday, the 8th and I will make you one and send it to you.

Creative Gift Helpers 2014 - Wed. Dec. 10th 11:00 a.m. and Saturday Dec. 13th 2:30 p.m.  $25
In this class, you will make four creative and unique tags and a gift card holder using favorite dies and stamps.  All tags are made with Elizabeth Crafts Tags & More die set and include fun techniques like a shaker card and paper piecing.  The gift card holder features an inside pop up and the outside bow is a refresher on making bows with the We R Memory Keepers Punch Board.  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape, 3M Foam tape,  glue dots, an X by Xyron (if you have one), detailed scissors, and your favorite coloring medium.  Copics used (only listed for those who what to know what I used ahead of time)  E00, G17, V15, B14, BG57, C7, E35, Y17.

I hope to get more Christmas cards made this week so I will see you soon when I have some to show you.
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com