Monday, December 22, 2014

Tag to Card x 2!

Hello!  The last of my Christmas card stash came from three kits I had leftover from my last class. You can see all the tags in this post here.  The tree tag I didn't use because I knew the shaker part would take some time.  The angel tag I just added a fold-over back to it and sent it as is with the ribbon at the top and everything.  I thought I would change it into a card but decided that the simplicity of it would be lost, so I left it as is.  The transformed card with the girl is below and as you will see it very closely mirrors the tag, also below.  Enjoy!


 
 
Next, I have the gingerbread card transformed.  I found that if I changed the direction of the already cut pattern paper with the gingerbread men, it would perfectly fit on the card.  Playing around, I added the top of the pretty tag to the card, and liked it so, I went with it!   Enjoy!
 


 
 
I will be back for another post tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com