Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cards for Fishermen x 2!

Hello!  A couple days ago, I showed you three cards for hunters, today, I have two cards for fisherman.  These were all made for an order from a friend at church who wanted hunting and fishing men birthday cards.  I own a lot of whimsical, cute fish stamps, but I really felt that for these I needed some fish images that were more realistic, not so cutesy, of which I do not own.  But, I have great friends who I can borrow from!  My friend Karolyn provided me with two fish stamps (can't remember the company name, but I can find out if interested).  Here are two fishing cards for you... enjoy!




I wasn't exactly sure about coloring the fish, but I tried to just follow the image on the designer paper.  Remember the Hunter's Prayer I found for the hunting cards?  Well, I also found a Fisherman's Prayer, so I added it to the inside of this card.
My second card uses a realistic fish along with a little humor!  Again, I wasn't sure about coloring.  I found an image on Pinterest and tried to follow it.  I think it worked!


My friend had this teeny die of a fishing pole from Taylored Expressions so I combined it with this great big fish and used a sentiment from My Favorite Things.  On the inside I thought I could a fun sentiment would match.


Good fishing cards for men, right? 
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com