Thursday, October 6, 2016

October Class Share Add-On!

Hello!  I have one more card to add to the two cards I showed you a couple of days ago.  This card's main image is with a brand new die from Impression Obsession and it is beautiful.  If you missed my other two cards for my class be sure to scroll down to see them.  They are both so fun.  Now this one adds that touch of elegance this class needed.  Here is the third class card ... enjoy!

 
With such a special card front, I had to do a special inside ... tri shutter card it is!
 

 
 

Remember, my class is NEXT week!  So, if you are interested in coming or a kit, call the store and get signed up!  I am pretty proud of all three cards.  I hope you like them too!
 
Here is the repeat of the class details ...
 
Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  Wed. October 12th 11 a.m. and Sat. October 15th 2:30 p.m. $28
Come create three cards perfect for the most wonderful time of the year!   First, is an adorable kitchen scene with brand new stamps from Lawn Fawn, complete with an oven that actually opens.  Next, is a card that will "wow" you when it is opened, using fun penguin stamps from Inky Antics.  This one makes it fun for the recipient, as they are able to scratch off messages.  Lastly, is a card created with a brand new Angel die from Impression Obsession.  (this card is coming, check beck to see updated photo).  Please being adhesive to include micro or mini glue dots, pop up dots, detailed scissors, a ruler, a pencil, and your preferred coloring medium.  (Copics I used: card 1:CO, C2, C3, C5, R27, E40/E43, card 2: C0, BG000, Y35.)  All other supplies provided.


Happy Stamping!
Tina'

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com