Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
I think we both really liked this sketch.  I borrowed this adorable set of stamps from my friend Karolyn.  I need to make time to do a few more cards with the set before I give them back to her.  So fun!  What do you think of this week's cards and sketch?

I still have a couple more cards to share so I am going to set them up for tomorrow and Monday.  I am working on some more hunting and fishing cards for an order, so when I get them done, I will show you.  Also, this next week I have to get my class samples done for my October class and my November class.  So, much stamping to do, so little time!

Please continue sending prayers to my best friend, Donna's mom.  She is to have open heart surgery today or tomorrow.  This is just one of several medical issues she is having.  Her name is Edie.  Thanks!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com